Life is full of surprises comprises of good and bad things. Lots of facts are there which are very hard to believe but they exist. We believe only on those which we see in our surroundings and when something unusual happens, it makes us surprised. Here we have collected some entertaining facts which give you smile as well as surprise as well.
We all face lots of challenges and rush in our daily life and need some moments to relax. It gives space to mind and in the try of making you happy we are providing 25 facts which are unknown for most of us. Enhance your knowledge with some entertainment. Pass on to your friends and families so that they could also get aware of the same.
- Did you know that if you are over a hundred years old, then there’s an 80% chance of you being a woman!!
- Microsoft founder, Bill Gates was a college dropout.
- When astronauts are in space, they get taller by a few inches.
- About 255 babies are born every minute.
- A dairy cow produces more milk while it’s listening to music.
- No matter how hard you can pinch a person’s elbow, it doesn’t really hurt.
- There are 32 muscles in each ear of a cat.
- There is a McDonald’s in every continent except Antartica.
- Snails have 14,000 teeth and some can even kill you!
- Bullfrogs do not sleep.
- Eight of the ten largest statues in the world are of Buddhas.
- Ketchup originated in China as a boiled-down brine of pickled fish and spices called ‘ke-chiap’.
- The Himalayan Honey Bee – the largest of the honey bees – makes a hallucinogenic honey that tribes collect.
- If you sneeze while traveling at 60 mph your eyes are closed for an average of 50 feet.
- The most popular item at Walmart is bananas. They sell more bananas than any other single item they have in stock.
- Sunsets on Mars are blue.
- Elephants make friends, bury their dead, travel for ‘funerals’, speak to each other, and show extreme intelligence.
- “Bluetooth” technology was named after a 10th century king, King Harald Bluetooth. He united Denmark and Norway – just like the wireless technology united computers and cell phones.
- All dogs are banned from Antarctica since April 1994. This ban was made because of concern that dogs might spread diseases to seals.
- People don’t sneeze in their sleep due to their brain shutting down the reflex.
- The brain is our fattiest organ, being composed of nearly 60% fat.
- Guy Fawkes is the reason guys are called “guys”.
- February used to be the last month of the year, which is why it has the shortest number of days.
- Dead people can get Goosebumps!
We are sure you have liked the facts!!! Stay tuned to get some more entertaining facts.