There are so many different types of cuisine in India. And there are a few popular street foods which are known at a global level. Let us look at delicious street foods:
Top 25 Street Foods in India You Must Try Once:
1. Rice: Wheat is the basis of food in the north of the country and rice in the south. Although on both sides there are one and the other.
2. Nan: Baked flour cakes, can be with cheese, garlic, butter or simple.
3. Chapati: Wholemeal cakes cooked in the tandoori oven or on the Tawa plate.
4. Pappadam: Crunchy lentil flour crepes, we don’t like them especially but their flavor is unique!
5. Pav Bhaji: A pav bhaji made with all the mashed and spiced vegetables. Basically this served with pav or bread.
6. Samosa: They are fried dough triangles. They are usually vegetarians (potatoes and peas) but there is also a meat version. They bite but not very, so freeway! 2 pieces cost for just 10-20 INR.
7. Pakora: They are chickpea flour fritters stuffed with vegetables (there is also a version of potatoes, cheese, shrimp, chicken).
8. Aloo Tikka: They are a kind of hamburger/meatloaf of potatoes.
9. Kachori: It is a kind of crushed dumplings stuffed with green soybeans, chickpeas, and lentils.
10. Pani Puri: They are a kind of round potato chips, which the seller breaks in the center and stuffed with dough of potatoes, chickpeas, and coriander. Then they bathe it with chili and a green sauce. It stings a lot. It costs 5 INR only.
SEE ALSO:: How Much Earning in Panipuri/Golgappa Business?
11. Bhel Puri: A very rare snack: it is a mix of puffed rice, onion, potatoes, lentils and sauces.
12. Vada Pav: An Indian style burger having spicy potato dumpling along with sweet and sour sauces.
13. Chai Masala: It is impossible to travel through India without falling in love with CHAI, the delicious Indian tea, which is almost a religion in itself.
14. Lassi: A sweet yogurt smoothie that can be alone or with fruit such as mango, banana, etc. There is also a salty version.
15. Lemon Soda: Mineral water with gas with sugar and lemon juice.
16. Badam Milk: Milk with saffron, almonds, cashews, nuts… very rich but not very light!
17. Malai Kofta: This dish is a tasty vegetarian alternative. It is cooked in creamy gravy made of cashew nuts and tomatoes.
18. Gulab Jamun: They are balls of flour dough fried and bathed with a liquor of roses.
19. Rasgulla: Cheese balls dipped in rose syrup.
20. Jalebi: Fried doughs and bathed in sugar syrup.
21. Kulfi: Nothing better than ice cream. There are mango, pistachio, chocolate, etc…
22. Butter Chicken / Murgh Makhani: Chicken with tomato sauce and butter – incredibly good!
23. Chicken Kebab: Nothing to do with our kebabs, they are chicken skewers marinated in yogurt and spice sauce and cooked in tandoori chicken.
24. Chicken Tandoori: The chicken is macerated in spiced yogurt, a red dye is added that gives it a very characteristic color and is cooked in the tandoori oven. It is eaten with lime. There are also fish made this way.
25. Chicken Tikka Masala: Boneless chicken in masala sauce.
SEE ALSO: Benefits of Online Ordering Website