iPhone is the most recognized demand of the era and it reflects the swag of one’s personality. The features of this mobile device are little bit different and this is the reason, for which Apple is known.
Taking screenshot from iPhone is one of the basic things but there are lots of people who do not know the same or sometimes they get confused with various versions of iPhone. So here we are mentioning the ways to take screenshot and you can prefer by checking the version of the device.
Steps to Take Screenshot from iPhone X Generation:
- In order to take the screenshot from this version of iphone, just press volume up and side button simultaneously.
- Leave both the buttons immediately.
- Once the picture gets captured, a thumbnail appears in the down side.
- How to take a screenshot on iPhone X or later.
Steps to Take Screenshot from iPhone 6, 7 and 8:
- To capture the screenshot, the user will be required to press side button and home button at same time.
- Release both the buttons immediately.
- Thumbnail will appear once the screenshot is taken.
Steps to Take Screenshot from iPhone 5 and SE:
- In this version, the person has to press top button and home button simultaneously and leave them quickly.
- Thumbnail will appear temporarily at the lower-left corner.
SEE ALSO:: What Age Should a Child Get a Cell Phone?
Hence these are the steps that should be followed to take screenshots through iphone.